What's with the mood swings? I've noticed these days that my mood will change at the drop of a hat. It's been pointed out to me by my ex, even....(and God knows I've been moody with him for 3 years now!)...that one second I'll be chatty Cathy and the next I'm not speaking and clearly pouting about something.
Now, in my own defense, when it comes to him, he can breathe too loud and it pisses me off. So he's not a good example of why my mood is like a pendulum!
But with everyone else, I'm not mad at anyone...and yet everyone can piss me off in a moment's notice! It's like I have zero tolerance for anything at this point.
Elizabeth and I were talking wedding cakes earlier today and she's a bit more nonchalant about her wedding cake than I would be, or was about mine. And that's fine...it's her wedding! But I found myself getting pissed off because she wants to have plain vanilla and chocolate cake to please the majority of her guests, when I'm thinking...it's your wedding, get what YOU like and let everyone else either eat it or not!!!!!!!!!! I actually went off on a tangent about it to her, lecturing about how she needs to stop trying to please everyone and do what she wants to do, etc.
Like it's any of my business whatsoever!
Who am I to tell someone else how their wedding should be? Just because I'm self centered and selfish and want things MY way, doesn't mean everyone else thinks like me! Thank God Elizabeth has been one of my best friends for about 15 years now, otherwise she'd probably break up with me!!!!!!!
I'm guessing this is just menopausal kind of symptoms, and that I'm not just a total bitch?
2 comments:
You are NOT a bitch! You are opinionated. That's why I like you so much. HUGS
menopause, ducky. it wreaks havoc with us strong minded types.....
Post a Comment