According to my blog comments from yesterday, which of course I didn't read until today....my friend Melissa has Baby #2 on Board!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!! She has this amazing little boy named Austin who is still getting to know me (he's not quite sure he likes me, but I'll win him over with my charming personality, you just wait and see!), and I'm going on record right now as saying this next little bundle of joy is a girl. Just a feeling I have....
We have a running joke on The Nest that every time I go out of town, women get pregnant. It's happened every time I've gone somewhere, and at this point I have women offering me vacations just to get me out of Columbus so they can get pregnant.
So I went to Vegas 3 weeks ago, and Melissa is the third woman THIS WEEK to tell me there's a new little one on the way....
I rest my case.
1 comment:
OH WOW! That is too funny. So, if you go out of town again I better not find out when you get back that i'm having TWINS!!!!!!! LOL I really shouldn't joke about that, there are twins in our families.
Post a Comment