Wednesday, May 28, 2008

OK so I haven't blogged in 5 days

And I'm only doing so now so that there is something new to read!

I just don't have much going on that's worth blogging about. No hot dates, no weight loss, no loan approval/house closings. I'm pretty boring right now!

Did enjoy a nice long weekend though. Friday night I went to COSI to see the new CSI: The Experience exhibit. Hey, I won free VIP passes to the event on the Readers Rewards thingy at the Dispatch! I wouldn't have gone otherwise, but it was free and it got me out of the house on a Friday night. Went with one of my friends so at least I didn't sit home whining about being dateless.

Saturday night, I went with my friend Danica to her friend Bev's 50th birthday party. It was a lot of fun. The best part was the 80's karaoke music coming from the "disco" in the garage. Of course, that wasn't the only part of the evening that reminded me of the 80's (enuf said)....and then I woke up on Sunday feeling like I was 80....so it was a good night!

Also spent some time hanging out with my sisters, which is kind of odd for me. We don't spend a lot of time together outside of family functions, and I'm not sure if it's a product of them being so much older than me (9 and 13 years older) (they would both love me announcing to the world via the internet that they are 60 and 55!!!!) or if we just don't have all that much in common. But the truth is, we do have things in common. My sister Patty and I went shopping for a couple of hours on Sunday and I really had a good time! (She divorced a cheating husband years ago like I did, you'd think we'd have a lot to talk about! LOL) And after that I went to my other sister's for dinner, and hung out with her and my Mom. All in all it was a very good day, even though I kind of felt like dog shit from the night before. Clearly, I don't party as well as I used to! It takes too damn long to recover!!

Monday was just a day spent mostly at the office working on our server. Not how I wanted to spend a holiday, but it was an emergency and I didn't have a choice.

See, told you I didn't have anything exciting to blog about!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I was laughing at the 80's comment!!!! I totally caught on to what you were thinking!!! he he