The doctor's office just called me with my MRI results.
"You have 3 herniated disks!" Um, yes, I knew that last year.
"The doctor wants to know how are you feeling today?" Fine today...I have good days and bad and this happens to be a good one.
"Great! Well is there anything else we need to do?" Well you are referring me to a neurosurgeon from what I understand...
"Oh, has that been done?" I don't know, has it? You're referring me, not vice versa.
So I asked if there was any difference in last year's MRI and this one and she of course had no clue, so I asked that the Dr call me to discuss the two, and what I can expect from the neurosurgeon visit. I also explained that I have a personal referral for a doctor (thanks, Greg!) and she will note that on my chart and see if they can refer me to him.
To be continued....
No comments:
Post a Comment