Unless my eyes deceive me, the man second from the left (full view) has part of his package hanging out.....unless it's sheer fat. Either way, HE'S the one for you.
I'd bet every single one of them is sure they look pretty darn awesome in that contraption. Yuck - men. I'm enjoying your blog. Makes my own journey a little less lonely.
10 comments:
Your so funny.......reconsider the one on the far left. Just going on looks only.
You go to give those guys credit for even getting into those getups!
Not just the suit...but acually navigating GETTING into those strings! Ha!
:-)
Yikes! Makes me sooooo glad I'm not out there in the dating game. I don't think I'd have the stomache for it any more.
Still praying for you, your mom and family.
Okay, that's just plain gross! :o)
Gosh...I sure am glad I am not on any of those dating sites...I definitely would not look very good in one of those bathing suits :-)
Oookaaay! But why are they all carrying sling shots. Are the forming a 'David and Goliath Hunting Club'?
Oooookkkkkaaaaayyyyy. Talk about self-confidence.
!!! This picture is just brilliant... had to spit out the coffee though... nice to come across your blog. Will be back!
Unless my eyes deceive me, the man second from the left (full view) has part of his package hanging out.....unless it's sheer fat. Either way, HE'S the one for you.
I'd bet every single one of them is sure they look pretty darn awesome in that contraption. Yuck - men. I'm enjoying your blog. Makes my own journey a little less lonely.
Post a Comment