It's never too late to live happily ever after.
This made me laugh out loud!!!
Wonder if he covered himself with butter before going out.
OK...that is hysterical! lol
That's a good one Julie. That's also how hot it is here.....104 today,I can't wait till fall,maybe then I can breathe again. Have a great week.
That is classic!
Thanks for the burst of laughter!!!
OMG my friend sent this to me the other day and I about died laughing. Love it!
Hilarious!
LOL that is hilarious!! I really did laugh out loud with this one!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
This made me laugh out loud!!!
Wonder if he covered himself with butter before going out.
OK...that is hysterical! lol
That's a good one Julie. That's also how hot it is here.....104 today,I can't wait till fall,maybe then I can breathe again. Have a great week.
That is classic!
Thanks for the burst of laughter!!!
OMG my friend sent this to me the other day and I about died laughing. Love it!
Hilarious!
LOL that is hilarious!! I really did laugh out loud with this one!
Post a Comment