While that is my motto when it comes to Internet dating....it's also my advice when it comes to my blog right now.
I won't be around the blog world much for the next week. We have two major installations going on at work, and I'll probably be pulling 12 hour days for the next five to six days. In a related note, to my readers living in the Columbus area...if you are interested in volunteering to man our Parade of Homes house in New Albany, we'd love to have you! Even if it's just for a couple of hours, all you have to do is stand there and look pretty and welcome people who come in. Email me or leave me a comment here if you're interested. Here's a link to our house.
Oh yeah, and I'm getting this nasty ass cold that everybody else seems to have. Lovely.
By the way, as for the Mom Situation....
She is, I guess, stable right now. (As stable as a Reeg woman gets. Oh, snap!) She has good days and bad, she fluctuates between asking why God won't take her, refusing to eat, drink or take her meds, and then being perfectly fine and happy the next day. It's a roller coaster. She has very little urine output, so whether that's a sign of her kidneys failing or just dehydration, I don't know. (I'm guessing one leads to the other) She is on and off oxygen all day long. She doesn't have a lot of appetite when she does eat, maybe four or five bites in a "meal". But she is hanging in there. I don't know why or how, but it's not up to me to question it.
Anyway....be back next Wednesday. Let's just pray this cold doesn't hit me full force, or it's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong five days.

10 comments:
Feel better Jules! I'm glad that your mom is "stable" as far as stable goes. Take care and see you back soon.
Hoping you get over the cold quickly. Summer colds are just the worst!
The house is gorgeous...which I lived close enough to take the tour.
The best over the counter remedy for the common cold is Zicam. Just don't use any of the 3 nasal products cause you could lose your sense of smell, permanently
http://www.zicam.com/
Feel better soon !
Oh what a beautiful house. Wish I lived close,I would volunteer and love doing it. Hope you feel better soon. You and your Mom are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope your week is easier than expected.
Don't like the new photo. Did you do what I told you for the cold? Don't give up and do it till it's gone. If you need me longer on Saturday at the POH, use me. Sounds like Mom is going through the necessary motions and emotions to get where she needs to be. All is perfect! Hang in there sunshine, you live for these pressure times so you know what the easy times are -- gotta have comparison, don't we?
Hi, Julie!
I'm working again, but under my real name: Amy. Hope you'll come check out my new site and my totally opposite partner...
xoxo,
Amy, formerly known (and still known!) as Scandy
Good luck with everything! I hope you feel better soon.
Hope you are feeling better. Summer colds stink. I wish I lived close enough I would have loved to volunteer. I think that would be so much fun.
I hope things have only improved since you wrote this post.
Feel better soon!!!!
Been keeping you guys in my thoughts.
Wish I could help out at the POH but I've got plans. Enjoy!
Post a Comment