Friday, July 23, 2010

Mixing it up

Decided to go red for tonight's Parade Preview Party. I feel more like me!




Looking forward to a fun night with friends!!

Have a great weekend!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!!! You look fabulous!

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

I've liked all your hair colors, but there is always something special about red...enjoy it!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

You look fab, my friend!

Stacy said...

Lookin' good....knock 'em dead!

Tana said...

OK, I vote for the shade of red. Looks good on you. Looks right.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and like it! Hope you had a great time at the party!

gayle said...

Love your hair!!

Unknown said...

too cute (and sassy)
have a blast!
~AM

Anonymous said...

Because I started out life as a redhead, even at my advanced age (shut up Julie) no matter what color dye I use, it comes out RED. Today I used "dark blonde" and happily met Joe in the driveway when he got home. He said "DARK RED?? or is that called AUBURN?" So I took a mirror outside in the sunshine and nearly tossed my cookies when I saw an old woman with hair the color of Carrot Top's.