A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered."
The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.
"Well," she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!"
"That must've been scary," said the teacher.
"It sure was," said the little girl. "My kitty raised her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!, FfffffF, but before she could say "Fuck!," the Rottweiler ate her!
The teacher had to leave the room.
*******************************************
So, yay it's Friday! That means in 48 hours I'll be heading to Vegas!
We get in Sunday night around 10pm Vegas time, and leave the following Friday on the red eye coming home.
Monday morning I'm having breakfast with my dear friend Linda Lou before she hits the road for all points East. I can't wait. Cannot believe it's been a year already since I saw her last.
I plan to spend an hour or two at the pool at Planet Hollywood every day, basking in the desert sun and working on my tan lines. Now that the orange spray tan is gone, it's time to get a real one! I've been going to the tanning bed for the past week trying to get a base tan so that I don't fry out there, but never fear...I'll have plenty of sunscreen on!
Not sure what we'll do the rest of the week. Considering a side trip to the Grand Canyon, never been there so that could be fun. Or maybe an overnight into LA. Who knows? No specific plans other than just relaxing and enjoying a week away.
It's been a stressful couple of weeks. Mama needs a cocktail. And if a cute cabana boy delivers it pool side...so be it.

13 comments:
Have fun on your trip and come back with great stories!
I would love to join you in Vegas. My sister and her hubby will be there tomorrow and my daughter is meeting a huge group of bloggers next weekend. It's a Vegas kind of season. Have fun! Maybe you'll meet the man of your dreams???
Nothing like Vegas to help you to distract you from reality. Good luck at the slots! :)
Have fun and dont damage too many cabana boys!! hehehehe
and Linda Lou is headed my way and I am hoping to maybe meet her in Albany (since I live so close) and get a signed book of hers!!
Jill from NY
Hope yo have fun fun fun and don't hurt the cabana boys!
So jealous...have a great trip. The last time I was in Vegas we stayed at the Paris. Great View. :)
Have fun...and may all your cabana boy dreams come true. ;)
Don't spare any of the details ... can't keep all of that in Vegas!
Say hello to my son when in Vegas.
He lives there but works elsewhere. being one of those self employed computer guys, he is actually working in Austin Texas from somewhere between Vegas and there. He lives on the strip when he is there, overlooks the Bellagio. We were there for the Pro Bull Riders Finals this fall, it was great.
Enjoy the sun, take in the Hoover dam, worth the trip.
Wow! Vegas,old friends,cocktails,slots,the pool,cabana boy's. I'm jealous,Fffff.........
Definitely priceless!
Sip a Bloody Mary for me while you are by the pool. Have a good time, and better luck than last time.
Have a wonderful trip!!
Post a Comment