Monday, May 17, 2010

When Architects Drink




Yes, it's a real building in Vegas. The soon to be Cleveland Clinic.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! My! God! That is too funny...architects in Vegas get wasted..design a building! LOL!

Bombshell BLISS said...

That is just WRONG. Ok, for Vegas it works. LOL

Tana said...

Ok...looks like something from a bad dream. Enjoy the break...won't ever be long enough...LOL

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Wow...that is really weird...and it is a clinic? Hope it is not a psychological one.

LoisW said...

Love this building. Like out of Dr. Suess!! My son calls Cleveland, The Mistake by the Lake..... too funny! I loved there for a few years back in the 70s. I kinda liked it there! LOL

Violet said...

It's a very, very cool building...but I think I would not like to be inside it.

Lickety Splitter said...

Dang, I hate I missed seeing that sight when I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago.