I've pregamed with two double Ketel One's on the rocks and a Xanaxi should be good for the flight.
I'm a nervous flyer if you couldn't guess
We get into Vegas at 10:15. Probably won't do much tonight other than check into the hotel (Planet Hollywood) and chill out
Will update tomorrow with pics poolside.
And maybe one of a cute cabana boy if there is one.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
6 comments:
Have a great and safe trip Julie. BTW,I'll have what your having.
have a blast, girl!
~AM
Have a safe flight...have fun!
ahhhhh xanax... good for whatever ails ya!! Cute cabana boy..? what happens in Vegas baby..!
Have a great time Julie!
Awwww, good for you! I hope you are settling into your getaway nicely and plan on being a very bad girl. Cute cabana boy? Please post! I'm not getting out much these days and appreciate the opportunity to leave vicariously!!! :)
Post a Comment