That's right, 394 of you have, in a moment of insanity, wanted to read more so you clicked that little button on the right.
(((Insert Evil Laugh Here)))
Boy, do I have you guys fooled into thinking I'm worth coming back for!
But I figure since I have convinced 394 of you to do so, I can surely get six more to do the same.
Who's gonna be the magic 400th follower?

16 comments:
Holy crap!! That's a lot of followers lol! I only have 89, and I thought that was a lot. Now I feel so unpopular lmao...kidding! I'm already a follower but I hope you find 6 more!!
I'd do it for ya, but I've been following for some time. Six hands will only take you a day or two, right? Go visit a bunch of new blogs, and you'll have your six, missy.
I'd do it for ya, but I've been following for some time. Six hands will only take you a day or two, right? Go visit a bunch of new blogs, and you'll have your six, missy.
But apparently I can comment in duplicate without even trying!
Wow! Congrats...I was thrilled to hit 200 and now I am 230 and even more thrilled! ha
Good luck to you! That is a lot of followers! You deserve them!
Good luck!!!
I'm sure you will do it. I hit 100 followers twice so far. I will get to 100 then lose one...that has happened serveral times to me! LOL
Good Luck!
I you will make the big number soon. You may not think so , but you are doing something a lot of others are interested in. I got excited when I reached 150. I would probably be like ole Sanford, Have "a big one".
Well, crap, I'm already following, otherwise I'd absolutely oblige!! But you've only got three more to go!! Woot!! Woot!!
I wish I could help too, but i follow too. :) I got all kind of excited when I hit 40 recently. I can only dream of 400. LOL
I think you'll go to the magic 500!
Everyone likes your blog.
Secretia
Do Bagman, Butler, and I count as three? Or only one?
Unless I can follow you twice...I am already captured. I am amazed by your numbers. I was thrilled when I hit 37. Whoo hooo...I have something to shoot for. Good Luck I know you will get the additional 6.
I'll do it!
Love your header :)
Look at you Now!!!Woo HOO
Post a Comment