It's never too late to live happily ever after.
OMG these are hilarious! Thanks for posting!http://joannabotelho.blogspot.com/
I like it!!!
I've been battling a headache all day, but you managed to make me smile in spite of it. Thank you. :)
I got these in an email the other day and they cracked me up!
I thought that was a person licking that hot dog! Funny.Secretia
Good laugh on a dreary day!
If "to hell with it" or "fuck it" wasn't in my vocabulary, I'd be institutionalized.
Those were good! I even smiled, and I've got a brewing migraine!
Very very funny!
LOL! These are too funny. Yes, I'm a week behind in blog post reading :).
Post a Comment
10 comments:
OMG these are hilarious! Thanks for posting!
http://joannabotelho.blogspot.com/
I like it!!!
I've been battling a headache all day, but you managed to make me smile in spite of it. Thank you. :)
I got these in an email the other day and they cracked me up!
I thought that was a person licking that hot dog! Funny.
Secretia
Good laugh on a dreary day!
If "to hell with it" or "fuck it" wasn't in my vocabulary, I'd be institutionalized.
Those were good! I even smiled, and I've got a brewing migraine!
Very very funny!
LOL! These are too funny. Yes, I'm a week behind in blog post reading :).
Post a Comment