Why do people do that? Damage your car and then take off and not bother to be accountable for it?
Now it will probably cost me several hundred dollars to fix it and it's not even my fault.
Arrrrgh. Fuckers.
In other news...
I got some cool shoes this weekend. Coach tennis shoes. Check 'em out. On sale at Nordstrom's for $69. (Regularly $110 or something)
I have a black Coach purse that matches. Coincedence? I think not.




22 comments:
Love the shoes, that totally sucks about the car! Assholes.......
Sorry about your car...people suck sometimes! Good deal on the shoes! Hope you are ROCKING them out with the matching purse!
I feel ya on the car thing...but it was Mariah that dinged up our car last week. She said the pole moved ..take a look
As for the shoes...snazzy...but I am not really a shoe person..last pair bought about 4 years ago.
I hate that first ding in a new car...and am always greatly relieved when I am not the one that put it there. Still, sucks no matter who did it. They will get theirs one day.
The first ding is always misery. Sorry about the other driver's cowardice!
The shoes are CUTE! Do they help to compensate for the ding just a little?
You probably won't want to hear this right now ~~ but you do have a cute way of expressing frustration.
Love the shoes!
Adds character to your transportation -- your ride and your feet! Why do they drive off? Must have people without integrity who has it!! Otherwise, how would you know? It's the same reason liberals can't spread the wealth -- gotta have rich to know what poor and everything in between is!!
sorry about your car...some people are just a-holes! as far as the shoes go, my daughter talked me into getting her some too. damn nordstroms! hope the car is cheap to fix.
Assholes is right! I'd be so freaking mad.
I got Coach tennis this weekend too!!! The girls talked me into the multi-colored ones. I got them at Marshalls for $50. :-)
Sucks about the car...but at least you got a new pair of shoes!
I'm sorry about your pretty new car. I was pissed when someone hit my old car two weeks ago and drove off. Luckily mine was in front of my house and I got lucky to track down the moron that did it and made him pay.
There had to be someone that saw it happen. In fact, I was at Petsmart when a lady pulled into a stall and hit another car. Trust me, I would've taken her license plate number down had she not taken the initiative to write the info down and to report it. That stinks, Jules!
Love the shoes though. Something good to think about aside from the dent in the car.
A neighbor of mine tried to pull up along side of me and bumped her car into mine. I went into the house, sat down and cried. My husband was able to get all of her white paint off of my green car but there is still a small dent. I know exactly how you feel. A nice pair of shoes though can make you feel better.
I am totally digging te shoes.
I think we need to organize a posse to go find the assholes that hit your car.
I learned a long time ago (when my new truck got keyed the first week I had it by an ex-husband who will remain nameless) -- once you drive a new vehicle off the lot, it's just a car or a truck and not worth getting upset over. Just my opinion. And, I bought some new Airwalks today for $12.99 (40% off.) I wuv them. Like yours too!!
Sorry about the car. People are so shitty.
Someone advised me to scratch the side of my new car with my diamond. That way, I wouldn't be disappointed when somebody else inevitably dinged it. I couldn't do it. Sorry it's not perfect anymore. And congrats on the great shoes.
$69?? Joe's favorite number!
As for the car, every time I have a new one I make sure and park out in the north forty, away from the store. But-ya know what? Every time I do that, six people in a large 1962 Pontiac will park thisclose so that large Marge has to come out MY door.
I think it's spite.
Dirty dog to whoever did that to you...
Hey - water off a duck's back....eventually, right?
*sigh*
I'm sorry that happened to you. Same thing happened to Pedal Jumper on the same door that was kind of damaged when I bought the car. The guy's truck door got a way from him when it was really windy and it crashed into it. He said "Oh" and walked away. I was standing at my car when I happened. I took pictures and waited for said a-hole to return. We exchanged info. But after thinking about how much $ & time it was going to cost me to fix it I said screw it and left it alone. But I would be pissed off too cause your damage is far greater than mine. People just don't give a shit about other people any longer and that's just sad. I hope that person breaks down on the side of the road on a stormy night and a guy with a hook for a hand stops to help them...what? I'm just saying...
So sorry about your car!
Love your shoes!
Sweet shoes! Shame on the bastard that hit your car! Karma my friend. It'll come around.
Post a Comment