'Okay then,' said Fred, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'man thingy' the nurse had ever seen. Length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than a AAA battery.
Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing.
Ten minutes later she was able to struggle to her feet and regain her composure.
'I am so sorry,' she said. 'I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?'
...'It's swollen,' Fred replied.
She ran out of the room.

16 comments:
Hshaha..Oh my gosh...that was funny! Thank you Jules for the laugh!
Hahahaha!! Oh, BOY, did I need that this morning! THANKS!!
That was funny, AAA batteries!
Secretia
HAHAHAHAhahahah! Ok now that everyone in my office is wondering what is wrong with me!! Very funny!!
Too funny.
Glad I found your blog!
Baaahahhahahaha.
Oh, and what is up with the comment above mine?
ROFL! AAA battery, that's too much!
OMG,I think I used to know "fred".lol
Hilarious!
But just so you know?...I am a retired RN and we laughed.
A.LOT.
:-}
Now that thar be funny...
ROFLMAO. I used to know one of those! I always said, I coulda had a V8.
Sighs matters...
Hmm... no wonder the number one spam subject is about 'size'...
Just wondering what the female equivalent of that joke would be, if it was a female undressing in front of a male nurse.. what would make him roll on the floor.. then later run out the door? There isn't any, I'm guessing..
Something about our fascination, both males and females, with size of the male organ that is so unique.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
There's nothing like a good laugh. Thanks!
leaving work card
card consolidation credit debt debt lead
http://utenti.lycos.it/fiblacrofy/free-leg0b/xengaicede.html arkansas counseling credit
cenconn credit
http://utenti.lycos.it/tygiaportre/navaho-s6b/zesotedoexib.html k state federal credit union
http://members.lycos.nl/noprudonzi/tiffany-d0/qupevearrren.html bell card game play trading zatch
http://utenti.lycos.it/tosubrieha/debit-ca91/foorarofou.html another day older and deeper in debt lyr
So funny!!
Post a Comment