That really is hilarious! When I was 29, I took a trip to Europe and went to St Peter's & The Vatican. At the Vatican, I mailed a postcard to some good friends of mine -- it was a picture of Michaelengalo's David with a red circle around his penis & the postcard said "Greetings from the Vatican"! I bought the postcard AT THE VATICAN! Perhaps they should really reconsider a cloistered life???
I've seen that before - that is tooooooo funny!! I wonder if it was mistake (most people wouldn't stop to consider what kind of image the sun would make when shining through) OR is it a calculated joke (particularly considering where it is located)!?
27 comments:
That IS funny!
That really is hilarious! When I was 29, I took a trip to Europe and went to St Peter's & The Vatican. At the Vatican, I mailed a postcard to some good friends of mine -- it was a picture of Michaelengalo's David with a red circle around his penis & the postcard said "Greetings from the Vatican"! I bought the postcard AT THE VATICAN! Perhaps they should really reconsider a cloistered life???
That poor, poor bridge designer would was probably so proud to have his design chosen ...
LMFAO!!!
I've seen that before - that is tooooooo funny!! I wonder if it was mistake (most people wouldn't stop to consider what kind of image the sun would make when shining through) OR is it a calculated joke (particularly considering where it is located)!?
You are Hilarious, Julie! I love it!!
Bwahahaha! Love it!
I've seen this before, and it's funny every time I see it!
That's hysterical!
muah ha ha ha ha ...
I just about spit coffee all over my keyboard when I saw this. Thanks for the laugh!
Hilarious.
Tears flowing down my face for all the laughing!!! That's priceless!!
So darned funny! I've never seen it before. Thanks!
OMG THAT IS FREAKIN HYSTERICAL!!
those Italians.....
Jill from NY
I like your blog... funny!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
lol
Perhaps the architect did that on purpose....
Now that is a scream!
Me thinks it might have been intentional?
:-)
That is frickin' hilarious !!
yes it is very funny!!
OMG, now that is just too funny. And, no, i don't care who you are either!
Now I'm tellin' ya...THAT IS FUNNY!
Dangit..wish I'd found it first..I'd just love to blog about that. haaahhhaa
Thanks for a much needed laugh!
I think I have seem this before, I think it may be Westminster Bridge in London
Post a Comment