Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You like me, you really like me!

I have received a MAJOR award. No, really...look.



Given to me by one of the funniest women on the planet, The Peach Tart, it is an award that is for anyone who likes to smile and/or laugh, and just generally spreads that along in this blogging world we all travel in.

Boy, do I have HER fooled.

Regardless...I am grateful to be considered funny and/or entertaining in any capacity, so thank you, my peachy friend!

I gladly bestow this award on some of my newest and equally warped funny ladies:

Sunshiemeg
Shoulda been a stripper
Vodkamom
Ma Vie Folle

And of course, it also goes to the usual suspects....you know who you are...my posse of women bloggers friends. Come and get it.


15 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

How could I not give you this award after that story the other day about tearing up the black shirt? Boy would I have liked to be a fly on the wall.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a major award! I love that leg lamp. Thanks for passing it my way. = )

Unknown said...

congrats on a well deserved award! I agree, the black shirt incident was brilliant...oh wait, that was real life. oops.
Happy Tuesday!
~AM

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Congrats on the award.

Anonymous said...

Oh right on!! That is so cool! I have yet to get a blogger award, woe is me, lol! Ok, ok, so I just opened a public blog. Maybe someday I'll be cool like you!! :-)

Anonymous said...

So...uh.....I come in SECOND where funniest blogger is concerned, right? RIGHT? nah. never mind. just ignore the woman hiding behind the bugs and alligators..

Paula said...

Congrats. You are FUNNY. I never will forget this black shirt.

SSP said...

that is great - you are funny - and be care ful with the leg lamp - you don't wanna put your eye out ;-)

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Well congrats to you my dear..I think you are hilarious...muwah

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

I so love the lamp...too cool!!

Congrats on your award. You deserve it.

You were one of the very first blogs I started reading and I'm so glad that I did. You make my day, you really do!

Megryansmom said...

Oh you need to send that to Deb too, it's gonna be her trademark.

That Janie Girl said...

Suhweet, girl! Sweet!

Bobby Allan said...

Julie! Wow, I'm so humbled to be in such esteemed company! And Christmas Story was filmed here in Cleveland, so I'm doubly proud to don this leg lamp Major Award on my blog. Thank you!

The Dapper Darling said...

You are too funny! Who can resist you...and the glow of electric sex in the window? :)haha