Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wordless Wednesday



20 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

oh no she didn't

chocdrop said...

Oh to funny. People don't pay enough attention to detail.

Anonymous said...

oh wow!

My Aimless Infatuation said...

Wish I had thought of that years ago......and here I spent a fortune on push-up bras!LOL

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA.. looks like something that might have happened once upon a time in a drunken stuper!!! LOL Priceless is right!


Cher

Me said...

Fabulous!!!

Unknown said...

OMG, I can't believe her mother didn't show her how to do it properly... and that she let her leave the house like that!

Jane

Gertrude Groggins - said...

Reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine's nipple was visible in her Christmas card picture and she didn't realize it until she'd sent them all out!

Violet said...

I wonder how this now-nippleless wonder is doing these days...

FRANNIE said...

The duct tape must have been a bitch to get off!

Stephanie said...

Oh ouch and OUCH!!

Andrea said...

Good lord, and I here I find bandaids painful to get off!

Sherry Shealy Martschink said...

Oh, my gosh. That's funny (unless I'm the one in the picture.)

Sherry at EX Marks the Spot

Paula said...

OMG, that is priceless.

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

oh now that is FUNNY!!!!!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

She must've had to use a cup of baby oil to take that tape off of her. Painful!

Fragrant Liar said...

Duct tape for boobs? Now it truly is the ultimate fixer-upper. I'm going to start using duct tape from now on instead of a push-up bra. Think of the money it will save. I'll just never be able to raise my arms too high, right?

Anonymous said...

I bet that was the first and the very last time she did that...OUCH! This poor girl must not have had access to Victoria Secret...but she sure had a secret...lol

travel girl said...

I seen this pic before but still priceless;)

SSP said...

bwahahahhaah I missed that the first time - hope she learned her lesson and got herself a strapless bra!!