At 1:00 AM, the man leaned over and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."
"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married."
"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.
"Good," she replied. "Get your own f *** ing blanket!"
After a moment of silence, he farted.
16 comments:
HAhahaha, pause wipe tear, hahahah! Hilarious post. I wasn't expecting the ending, but I should have figured. Have a great weekend
Happy Saturday, Julie!
~AM
TOO funny!!!!!
Oh yes they're acting like an old married couple alright.
Excellent!! Good one to share in the car when taking the clients around to houses.
Oh and did you catch the parade of homes... I thought it was worth the $12.
LOL So funny and yet so so true:)
That was funny!
That gets funnier every time I read it. lol. Although it should end with...and he blamed it on her. (or the dog)
ROFLMAO - that was the funniest tale I have heard in a long time. Thanks for giving that to us on Saturday.
ROFLMAO! That is hysterical, and the married gestures SO TRUE!
OMG, that was hilarious.....I love it.
lol, great!
LMFAO!!!!! a classic!
That's hysterical! And so true!
Very good story. Way too funny. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but the get your own blanket is so typical.
Post a Comment