Haaha, isn't this amazing? They look like they all had so much fun doing it - which is the way a wedding should be. I am getting married in November and doubt an entrance like this can be beat!
Watching that made me feel such happiness for them! What a way to start out your married life; laughing, singing and dancing. It doesn't get better than that!!!
Can't watch it at work, but I assume you're talking about the bridal party dancing to Forever by Chris Brown. They were all over the Today Show last week.
I think that this is awesome! I also liked the one where the couple started out with their traditional 1st dance at the reception and broke into a well rehearsed montage of songs!
I saw this the other day. I LOVED it. I told hubby we should have done something like that and he said "But we suck at dancing". Nice way to put down my dream dude. I guess I'll stick with a Halloween dress-up required wedding. Oh wait, I'm already married. Fuck!
19 comments:
It looked like so much fun.
Haaha, isn't this amazing? They look like they all had so much fun doing it - which is the way a wedding should be. I am getting married in November and doubt an entrance like this can be beat!
Have a good week.
Watching that made me feel such happiness for them! What a way to start out your married life; laughing, singing and dancing. It doesn't get better than that!!!
great way to begin a Monday!
~AM
I was just going to post this on my blog!! I love it. Of course, I don't have very many friends that would take part :(
Can't watch it at work, but I assume you're talking about the bridal party dancing to Forever by Chris Brown. They were all over the Today Show last week.
This is the best thing ever. What a great start to a life together, having fun with your best friends.
I think that this is awesome! I also liked the one where the couple started out with their traditional 1st dance at the reception and broke into a well rehearsed montage of songs!
Loved it,Loved it ,Loved it......I miss all the gooooood weddings.......made my day,thanks
I saw this the other day. I LOVED it. I told hubby we should have done something like that and he said "But we suck at dancing". Nice way to put down my dream dude. I guess I'll stick with a Halloween dress-up required wedding. Oh wait, I'm already married. Fuck!
Isn't it great! Made me tear up a little:) Amazing friends too!
That was awesome ! If I ever get married I might just do that!
How freakin cool are all of their friends to agree to do that!?!?
I loved this. I saw it on facebook yesterday and laughed til I cried.
You have A MAJOR AWARD to pick up on my site
I. LOVE. THAT!! I would grt married again too, just to do that!!
Well, maybe not get married, but I'd be in somebody's wedding doing that!
In fact, it might happen this weekend!
I'd do it anywhere EXCEPT down the aisle.........unless I was *an old old* bridesmaid!
Love it!
That gave me goosebumps. So joyful!
The only thing missing was a Slip-n-Slide for the wife to slide right up to the alter and then all the attendees slide on out LOL
Post a Comment