PSA for men (I'm looking out for the guys these days!)
Guys, I gave you words you should memorize that women say, and now I want to make it clear what PMS really stands for. Take note.
1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4 Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweat pants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
and my personal favorite
13. Potential Murder Suspect
You've been warned. If you choose to piss a woman off during this time, do not expect me to visit you in the hospital or identify your body at the morgue.
16 comments:
Those are great. Have a great day off.
My darn face is broken out with pimples right now!! 40 and pimples!!
You are hilarious. I am so glad I found your blog. You crack me up. Have a great day off and hopefully you get some rest for the week!
What a great read! LOL
HA...love these, Julie.
PMS is an ugly thing isn't it...I think most everyone in my world at that time is a Potential Murder Suspect hahaha...I'm home and tired...missed ya
YEP!
LMAO...I love this Jules
I think I was married to #13.
OH this is a list every woman should have on her fridge!
Oh thank you so much for stopping by. I am so glade it makes you happy to stop by. I know some times can be tough especially starting over. I have been there. Take care and please stop by again soon.
Cheers,
Heidi
HA! Love this!!
Putting up with Men's Shit...
I spent the day sleeping. So I woke up at 9pm and came here. I need a hug and all I get is PMS definitions. Hmmmm. Guess I'll be up all night watching GOLDEN GIRLS. It's all we are allowed in Floruba, since it's "supposed" to be about living in Miami. I'm WAY PAST the PMS age. Now I have to think of new reasons to get bitchy.
Lolz..that was funny :)
Thats a pretty long list..n dangerous...lol!!!
loved your blog...it was nice!!!
ha,ha I love it! #7 is me right now lol! Ok not "sobbing" but can we say emotional??! gahhhh!
Post a Comment