Happy 60th Birthday, Dana!
That's right.
My
Or as I prefer to call it...Fifty Ten.
So anyway...she's whining about followers and comments. "All I want before I die..." You know, that crap.
Cranky old woman.
So do me a favor and go to her blog, Life Is Good and become a follower. And while you're there, leave her a damn comment so she stops pulling out the "Poor little me, living in Florida with my wonderful husband Joe" card.
Just look how 'miserable' she is:

She's down there in sunny Florida, all tanned and blonde and looking far younger than her 60 years. I really wish I could give her a much harder time about turning 60 but the truth is, she is like a fine wine....getting better with age. And I really am crazy about her, as she has become very dear to me this past year. (Just don't tell her, for heaven's sake! I will never hear the frickin end of it! She'll start thinking "bitch" is my pet name for her!)
So Happy Birthday, darlin. I hope you have a wonderful day, and if you steal all my followers after this, I will kick your scrawny old ass. Love you!!!
18 comments:
Happy Birthday to you Dana!
I followed your command and wished Dana a Happy Day! I'm sure with all the traffic you drive her way today, you'll get an extra nice birthday card from her next year!
What great friends you must be. Congratualtions! YOU have a good day as well!
:-)
That was sweet.
Well! I certainly hope you don't expect anything from ME for all the work you did. Hey, us attention whores don't PAY for it ya know.
50 ten. OMG. I'm going to start telling everyone I'm 30 eighteen. Perfect. And Happy birthday Dana!
I went on over! Have a great weeken.
Happy Birthday Dana!
Happy Birthday.I wish you a wonderful day.
I will head over there and tell her Happy Birthday.
Have yourself a great weekend.
Enjoyed the blog.
Cheers,
Heidi
LOL...Julie what a wonderful BDay post for Dana...
I'll head over now. Good friends are the best!
Only a true friend would say "scrawny old ass" and get away with it. Love it!
Thanks for the head's up to Dana's. I almost forgot. I stopped over here from Chrissy's (I Should've been a Stripper). I like your blog. I just started a few months ago myself. I'm sure I'll be back again! Have a great day!
Awe, how special! I'm gonna go wish her a big 60!
Dana is blessed to call you friend!
~AM
I'm already a follower so I'll just mozy on over and wish her a great fifty ten day.
love your blog...think this is my first visit, but have some mutual blog friends....I will certainly be back.
Happy Birthday Dana and that was a fantastic post too! I like the idea of fifty ten and she sure looks great for it.
Post a Comment