I can admit it. I'm healthy that way!
I can't believe it's been a week since I blogged. I never even mentioned my trip to Cedar Point with the office (or maybe I did and I don't remember, in which case I look like a complete idiot right now!) two weeks ago. I guess I haven't been doing anything newsworthy that required blogging. And I'm way over the whole "deep thinking" thing. Screw it, let life roll.
Jordan finished school...decent grades. I can live with them. At least now our three years of German language hell is finally over!!! He passed the class, barely...but passed regardless! He ended the year with 4 B's, 2 C's and 2 D's. (One D in German, the other in Algebra) He's in summer school right now taking Phys Ed so that he can graduate mid year this year. I just can't believe my baby is going to turn 18 in 6 months, and early grad a month later. Wasn't I just teaching him how to walk a few years ago? I can't believe how fast he's grown up...
Let's see, what else? Oh, I've clearly slacked off on my Daily Plate thing, and this weekend discovered my ex now weighs less than I do. This is unacceptable. He's on this whole "going to the gym and eating better" kick, and he's always weighed more than I do. Well, not now. Needless to say, I'm re-motivated.
Yeah I know, we've heard it all before....
No comments:
Post a Comment