Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm going to be a Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And this is the love of my life! Well, both of them. Haha

Meet Mora. Jordan's new German Shepherd puppy.

She's almost 8 weeks old, and she comes home from the breeder on Saturday.

I am so excited I can't stand it. You'd think she was mine, and not my granddog! She's so cute and sweet and precious....









And she loves her Daddy already...



I can't wait to spoil her rotten and send her home. LOL

3 comments:

Mellodee said...

Is there anything in this world cuter than a baby?? Doesn't matter if its a child, a puppy, a kitten, or a panda! Having, seeing, or finding a new baby of whatever sort in your family brings instant love! Have fun!!

lotta joy said...

You had me worried. I just KNEW I'd seen these photos before and started to well-come Mr. Al Zheimer into the house until I realized I'd seen them on facebook. whew

Stephanie said...

Oh she is adorable!! Congratulations Grandma! :)