Monday, May 21, 2012

Vacation - Beta Cap Version

As you know, we went to Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Key West last week. Here's the beta capped version of our 10 day trip:

Leaving on a jet plane.


We're here!

First sandy foot of the trip


Peaceful



Duck Boat Ride.  Quack Quack

Interesting Transportation

Right outside our room

Weird tree angle

Shit I'm in trouble.

Cheesy tourist pic


Key West Sunset

More flowers

More self photos

6 toed cat

WTF?  I'm here for sun, people.

Miami  lunch

South Beach

More cheese

Best restaurant - Sea Watch

Lauderdale By The Sea pier
Cock your doodle do, pal..

Accidental pic.  Really.

Duval Street in Key West

I need a lime tree at my house.

My Zen Man.

There you have it.  Our trip in pictures.  I'm ready to go back.

6 comments:

lotta joy said...

After one entire friggin' year, I've finally made peace with the fact I'm here....and I LOVE IT!!!! Couldn't get me back home for less than $1,000,000.

Mellodee said...

Oh your picture brought back wonderful memories I grew up on the East Coast of Florida where the sun is warm and bright, the sky and water both a gorgeous blue, the sand stretching for miles and miles, and the palm trees swaying in the breeze. I miss it....desperately!! Sigh...

Maria said...

Love your blog soo much! Soo nice, check out a blog me and a friend started: www.aprojectforteenmums.blogspot.com

raydenzel1 said...

and to think I live in paradise, south florida!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Very nice! You must have had a great time!

LV said...

Julie, just dropping by to see what has been going in your life. Looks like you are still blowing and going and enjoying yourself. I visit more than I comment. Glad you are well. What is going on with Danica? Have not heard from her in awhile. Trust nothing bad is wrong.