It's never too late to live happily ever after.
I don't wanna
I don't know which one it is, but send me her phone number. Drunk women are easy and I need all the help I can get. No shame here!!!
The only new year's resolution I've ever made is to learn to like liquor.Didn't work.
But Dana, I'm a liquor...
I dunno - but y'all have fun!
For some reason I think LL :) Cassie
Oh, geez. I think we all can identify.
Hey Julie,It's Jessica...I'm blogging again. I'm here-->etherealnotions.wordpress.com
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I don't wanna
I don't know which one it is, but send me her phone number. Drunk women are easy and I need all the help I can get. No shame here!!!
The only new year's resolution I've ever made is to learn to like liquor.
Didn't work.
But Dana, I'm a liquor...
I dunno - but y'all have fun!
For some reason I think LL :)
Cassie
Oh, geez. I think we all can identify.
Hey Julie,
It's Jessica...I'm blogging again. I'm here-->
etherealnotions.wordpress.com
Post a Comment