It's never too late to live happily ever after.
I'll drink to that one...
*sigh*I wanna go to a party. Or a meeting. Anywhere. I don't care. As long as there's alcohol.
*cheers*
I drink to your health when I'm with you,I drink to your health when I'm alone,I drink to your health so often,I'm starting to worry about my own!(Irish Drinking Toast)Happy Friday!~AM
As "Old Fingers Johnson" would say: "If it contains alcohol, drink it. If it smells good, eat it. If it's asleep, f**k it."
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'll drink to that one...
*sigh*
I wanna go to a party. Or a meeting. Anywhere. I don't care. As long as there's alcohol.
*cheers*
I drink to your health when I'm with you,
I drink to your health when I'm alone,
I drink to your health so often,
I'm starting to worry about my own!
(Irish Drinking Toast)
Happy Friday!
~AM
As "Old Fingers Johnson" would say: "If it contains alcohol, drink it. If it smells good, eat it. If it's asleep, f**k it."
Post a Comment