It's never too late to live happily ever after.
You are beautiful, I'd pay to see you. Might even drop a dollar in your garter.
Don't believe anything Coffeypot says Jules. He'd watch alright, but if he makes a move for your garter, it's because he's TAKING your dollars....or else his eyesight is off.
Wahoo - take it all off baby! ;) All I have to say is you go girl!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJill from NY
Loved that!! and the comments.;0-
Let's apply when we get there! Bring your boa and high heeled kickers......
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are beautiful, I'd pay to see you. Might even drop a dollar in your garter.
Don't believe anything Coffeypot says Jules. He'd watch alright, but if he makes a move for your garter, it's because he's TAKING your dollars....or else his eyesight is off.
Wahoo - take it all off baby! ;) All I have to say is you go girl!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jill from NY
Loved that!! and the comments.;0-
Let's apply when we get there! Bring your boa and high heeled kickers......
Post a Comment