Meet me in the Heavenly Great Beyond, girl, and I'll be totally yours, serving you and loving you for eternity. You're quite gorgeous and Upstairs, you'll be gorgeous still, I'll haveta, like, shield my eyes from thy beauty. So, tell me something. Why is this filthy world so damm enticing when we croak in 88ish years... but we have the length of eternity in the Abyss of Misery to think it over (which I ain't going to)? Clueless. Meet me Upstairs, toots, and we'll provide the BEST in the WEST for us --- Lemme give you my phantasy. Cannot do 'em all in this weee time on earth, yet, ya most certainly CAN in Heaven Above where we have the length and breadth of eternity. Meet me in Heaven, gorgeous girl, where I’ll tenderly, gently, lovingly kiss your adorable feet because I’m so #@!! happy you made it; lookit ‘sexponential’ first and lemme make love to you Beyond the Stars to do many other wonderfull, appetizing things as well. See ya soon. God bless you.
4 comments:
Cracked me up too - thanks for the laugh!
So cute. Funny how the one decided to lick her paws.
If I wasn't so moral, I'd pop this on MY blog.
CUTE!
Meet me in the Heavenly Great Beyond, girl, and I'll be totally yours, serving you and loving you for eternity. You're quite gorgeous and Upstairs, you'll be gorgeous still, I'll haveta, like, shield my eyes from thy beauty. So, tell me something. Why is this filthy world so damm enticing when we croak in 88ish years... but we have the length of eternity in the Abyss of Misery to think it over (which I ain't going to)? Clueless. Meet me Upstairs, toots, and we'll provide the BEST in the WEST for us --- Lemme give you my phantasy. Cannot do 'em all in this weee time on earth, yet, ya most certainly CAN in Heaven Above where we have the length and breadth of eternity. Meet me in Heaven, gorgeous girl, where I’ll tenderly, gently, lovingly kiss your adorable feet because I’m so #@!! happy you made it; lookit ‘sexponential’ first and lemme make love to you Beyond the Stars to do many other wonderfull, appetizing things as well. See ya soon. God bless you.
Post a Comment