Friday, April 29, 2011

Where's my damn blog motivation?


I haven't blogged in almost two weeks.

That is completely unlike me. I try to post something at least weekly.

Remember the good old days when there was a new blog post every day? Yeah, me too.

I just don't have time anymore. Or frankly, the desire.

I love my life these days, I love being happier than ever, I love my guy and the life we are creating.

You'd think I'd wanna share that, wouldn't you?

I do, but yet I don't make time to.

Clearly, this is a pretty lame ass post as far as blogs go, and that's about all I have to offer these days.

I need to get blog-motivated again.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy you are happy...
but your words, your wit are sorely missed.
Stay happy, even if it means posting every two weeks, we'll wait!
~AM

Velveteen Rabbit said...

Actually I am so with you on this!
Sadly I am not quite as deliriously happy as you are (and it thrills me to read that you are x) but I feel more content with myself and my lot at the moment....
So although the thought of writing crosses my mind often I haven't written a word for over 2 months!

Wouldn't You Like to Know said...

I think everyone goes through these periods....don't be so hard on yourself about not blogging lately. Sometimes it goes in fits and spurts. You'll get back to blogging, sooner or later. :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you'll visit MY blog and see all the hateful things Joe's daughter has sent to us as "anonymous" comments, you'll understand why I was so depressed that I had to leave my home, my birth state and my sister.

THEN, if ya love me...you might get "motivated".

Hey, happiness comes rarely, so enjoy it while you can. There's one person out there determined that we NEVER enjoy our lives.