Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ten Days...Ten Days!!!!!!


So frickin excited.

We leave on the cruise in ten days.

I can't believe it's here already! It seems like just yesterday I posted the countdown clock, and there were 170 days or something! And now...ten.

NO excursions booked yet. Sigh. We can't seem to get our act together to do so.

But we upgraded to a cabin with a balcony (the cruise came with an inside cabin, and I'm way too claustrophobic for that!) so that will be nice.

Still tanning - not a lot of color change yet. I am still bitter that everyone in my family tans a golden bronze color (including my own child) but not me. Fair and freckled. It takes WORK to get a tan on this body. And we all know tanned fat is so much more attractive. LOL

Omigosh. Ten days. I haven't been this excited since....well...I don't know when!

7 comments:

Dee said...

I'm so jealous lol! You're gonna have a blast!!

Cher' Shots said...

It would foolish to say have a good time - like that won't happen! Looking forward to seeing your pics (but only those you can share) Wink Wink!
'hugs from afar'

Coffeypot said...

You will love the balcony.

Anonymous said...

What port are you leaving from???? I bet we're located nearby! There's a mint on your pillow here in Hernando!

Diva's Thoughts said...

I am so jealous. I would LOVE to go on a cruise. I hope you have a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

You will enjoy the balcony room. I know I couldn't cruise otherwise.

Have fun!

LV said...

Even though you will not be in your cabin that much, you will be pleased you have an outside cabin. After my first cruise with an inside cabin, I said no more. I am like you. I cannot stand being closed in. Most of the excursions are not what they are cracked up to be. Too expensive for whee they take you. Sometimes, you can do just as good on your own. Just sit back, relax and enjoy everything.