It's never too late to live happily ever after.
oh lucky you!! have fun and I am jealous........my turn is coming in May though....on a FRIDAY THE 13TH....could it get any worse?Jill from NY
Happiest of Birthdays, my friend!Enjoy...and oh...don't bother sobering up ;)You can post pictures when you return to the real world!~AM
Happy 50th birthday my friend! I hope it's a fabulous day! Drink one for me.
Happy 50th birthday, Julie!!! I hope I'm as hot at 50 as you are!
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your 50th :)
Happy 50th. You are still a child. Don't be in a hurry to grow up.
Happy birthday to you my friend! Live it up out there. You deserve to have the best birthday and the best year!!! Enjoy a cold one for me!
Happy Birthday! Party on ~ ~ ~ 'hugs from afar'
Hope you had a great time and we stole stuff
Happy Birthday ~Have a blast on your special day
Happy Birthday! Hope you are having an amazing day:)
Happy Birthday Sweetie...I am so glad you are somewhere where you can enjoy your celebration. When I turned 50, I got my first tattoo...aiming to get another when I turn 60. LOL
Gee. I remember 50. I think.
Birthday Greetings you Aries Babe. Those were my best years so LIVE IT UPPeace...
Happy, Happy Birthday! I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your cruise. :) Can't wait to hear all the details and see pics when you get back!!!!
Yaaayyy!!! I am so glad you are having a good time. Happy fithieth! (sp)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
oh lucky you!! have fun and I am jealous........my turn is coming in May though....on a FRIDAY THE 13TH....could it get any worse?
Jill from NY
Happiest of Birthdays, my friend!
Enjoy...and oh...don't bother sobering up ;)
You can post pictures when you return to the real world!
~AM
Happy 50th birthday my friend! I hope it's a fabulous day! Drink one for me.
Happy 50th birthday, Julie!!! I hope I'm as hot at 50 as you are!
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your 50th :)
Happy 50th. You are still a child. Don't be in a hurry to grow up.
Happy birthday to you my friend! Live it up out there. You deserve to have the best birthday and the best year!!! Enjoy a cold one for me!
Happy Birthday! Party on ~ ~ ~
'hugs from afar'
Hope you had a great time and we stole stuff
Happy Birthday ~
Have a blast on your special day
Happy Birthday! Hope you are having an amazing day:)
Happy Birthday Sweetie...I am so glad you are somewhere where you can enjoy your celebration. When I turned 50, I got my first tattoo...aiming to get another when I turn 60. LOL
Gee. I remember 50. I think.
Birthday Greetings you Aries Babe. Those were my best years so LIVE IT UP
Peace...
Happy, Happy Birthday! I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your cruise. :) Can't wait to hear all the details and see pics when you get back!!!!
Yaaayyy!!! I am so glad you are having a good time. Happy fithieth! (sp)
Post a Comment