Friday, March 18, 2011

And....we're off!


Caribbean here we come!

Flying to New Orleans tomorrow, and the cruise leaves from there Sunday.

You have no idea how excited I am! I have total work ADD....I can't concentrate on anything! Tonight we're celebrating my birthday early with friends at a local bar, but I'm hoping to maintain some sense of sobriety so that I don't have to fly hungover tomorrow!

I'll try and post once next week from one of the ports we're in (Costa Maya on my birthday Tuesday, then Belize, then Honduras, then Cozumel and back to New Orleans Sunday).

Until then, just imagine me with a tropical drink in one hand, being fanned with big palm fronds by my boyfriend a hot cabana boy, eating seafood and celebrating turning the BIG FIVE OHHHHHH.

Love you all, see you in a week!


16 comments:

Liz said...

I hope you have a FABULOUS time!!! Enjoy and happy early birthday!

Allison said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to see pics and hear about it. And Happy Birthday!

FRANNIE said...

Here's to tan lines and unbrella drinks!

Happy 5-0!

FRANNIE said...

Christ...uMbrella...you know what I mean.

Diva's Thoughts said...

LOL! Have the best time ever!!!! I am so damn jealous.

Dee said...

Have a great time and happy birthday! Pinch the hot cabana boy (not your bf lol) for me!!

Coffeypot said...

You two have a great time and don't even give it a second thought that you are sailing in the Bermuda Triangle. The majority of the people come through it unscathed. The rest…we’re still waiting…

Julie D said...

@Coffeypot, I am gonna kick your ass. LOL

@Everyone else, thanks!!!!

mum in meltdown said...

Sounds fantastic especially as i look out of my window to a very grey and wet Kent!! pointless to tell you to enjoy!! Have a great time

B said...

Yeah, there is nothing more miserable than flying with a hangover. You have lots of time for drinking on the cruise! Enjoy!!!

stinkerbelle said...

Have a great time! And remember, "Hair of the Dog". If you're hungover, just have a drink!

gayle said...

I know you 2 will have a wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kathi said...

Have a wonderful time! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

If you ask me....and, dammit, you won't, but I believe that at this time of your life, and the changes that have occurred, you owe it to all of us to rename your blog FIFTY AND STARTING OVER.

Come on...we all know you're old. Betcha don't feel it either!

Hurrah and don't get pregnant. heh heh

That Janie Girl said...

Have SOOOO much fun!

Bethany said...

Have a GREAT time-- Happy Birthday! Since they are predicting possible snow here for Thursday, I'm going to take a leap of faith and say you made a great decision, lol!