A great time was had by all...it truly was the trip of MY lifetime. So far at least!
I'll do a blog post with more details and pics later this week, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and adapt to this damn cold weather in Ohio.
I miss 85 degrees, sun, flip flops, and cocktails on the beach.
(That's my 50th birthday margarita and it was GOOD.)
15 comments:
Great tits. Just sayin'.
And that, my dear, is why you are one of my best friends EVER.
Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you had a nice cruise!
Honey those boobs are lookin' good at 50 lol!! Glad you had a good time boo! Happy birthday!
Yay! I am gld you had fun! Happy Belated Birthday!
Glad you had a good time!
They always seem to go by like the snap of your fingers.
At least the tan will linger. :)
The longer you date, the higher your boobs are flying. REAL subtle of you. Men never realize the "accidental" sightings we go out of our way to "accidentally" produce. lol
How are you adjusting to the real world?
Glad you made the trip safely and had a goods time. I believe your suit was too small for some parts of your body. I give up on getting mammograms as they had hard time finding enough to test. Some have it and some don't.
welcome home!!!
and I must say...it is so good to see you so damn happy!
~AM
So glad you had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
I can't believe I have been away so long that I missed all the 50th birthday hoopla! You may cuss me out now!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! !
You look incredible! Your inner happiness light is shining brightly.
Kimber
P.S. HAHAHA, my word ver is HAPPIE! How does that happen?
I wasn't planning on commenting on your breasts...the drink looks delish!
Get out of bed and post again.
I love that you have a pic of your 50th birthday margarita! Love!
Glad you had a fabulous time. Cheers.
Post a Comment