It's never too late to live happily ever after.
Oh gosh, I have to try THAT!!!You may have just made me addicted to vodka. ha
That sounds yummy....
That sounds so good!
OMG. ME WANT.
Sounds super yummy!~AM
wow! that sounds good. i need that in my life :))
Shut up! I must try~
Oh...my...GOODNESS!! My husband's two favorite flavors! Maybe I'll smear a bunch all over myself and see what "develops"!! LOL!!Thanks!
Ummm.....YUM. Just saying.
These sort of inventions don't actually deter you from becoming an alcoholic do they :-/ damn.......
I'm not sure if I can do that.I LOVE Vodka and I can work with most of the flavors but the thought of whipped cream vodka made me throw up in my mouth a little.I'm pretty content with Three Olives Berry and sprite as my drink of the month.
Might have to try that!I've haven't been finding time to read blogs lately, but I'm going to get caught up soon.I left you something on my blog. :)
That sounds yummy.... PPC Advertising India
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh gosh, I have to try THAT!!!You may have just made me addicted to vodka. ha
That sounds yummy....
That sounds so good!
OMG. ME WANT.
Sounds super yummy!
~AM
wow! that sounds good. i need that in my life :))
Shut up! I must try~
Oh...my...GOODNESS!! My husband's two favorite flavors! Maybe I'll smear a bunch all over myself and see what "develops"!! LOL!!
Thanks!
Ummm.....YUM. Just saying.
These sort of inventions don't actually deter you from becoming an alcoholic do they :-/ damn.......
I'm not sure if I can do that.
I LOVE Vodka and I can work with most of the flavors but the thought of whipped cream vodka made me throw up in my mouth a little.
I'm pretty content with Three Olives Berry and sprite as my drink of the month.
Might have to try that!
I've haven't been finding time to read blogs lately, but I'm going to get caught up soon.
I left you something on my blog. :)
That sounds yummy....
PPC Advertising India
Post a Comment