Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How NOT to meet women - Part 3

I had to lighten things up a little bit today. I'm tired of being sad.



Got an email from a guy who's profile says....wait for it.....

Stuffy?
Biatchy?
Uptight?
Need cherished?
Insecure?
Need a man?
Need money?
Self righteous?
Never satisfied?
Over weight?
Unemployed?
A lot of makeup?
Divorced 2 times?
Fake?
Taking birth control?
Drink wine over beer?
Need fine dining over a pub?
Always in a dress?
Can't throw a ball?
Always need "I love you"?

Any of the above....cya later.

Golfers only please!

OMG, I laughed out loud. Now there's a guy who knows what he DOESN'T want in a woman.

However, I think it's pretty clear that what he really wants is a dude he can golf with.  Boobs optional.

Too frickin' funny.


9 comments:

Coffeypot said...

So...when ya going out with him?

Robynbeth said...

Wow, don't let a great guy like this one get away...ugh.

Joanie said...

At least he's honest!

And as to the photo? Geez, some dogs will boff anything that moves!

Anonymous said...

Well honesty is the best policy!

Violet said...

There are plenty of golf dudes with boobs. I'm just sayin'...

Doll Lady said...

Or he is looking for a caddy with boobs or maybe he is just a boob!

The Retired One said...

Too funny!!! He DOES need a dude he can golf with. You should have told him that!!

Anonymous said...

That photo, I assume, is where the saying "go fuck a duck" came from.

Now, if the duck plays golf....I assume that's also a photo of the romantic dog-dude on the dating site.

gayle said...

He does know what he wants but I am afraid he's not going to get it!!