Thursday, April 15, 2010

Well hot damn, butter my biscuits, and who'da thunk?!

Look at that little green number three items down on the right side of my blog.

I've had over 100,000 blog hits.

Shut up!!!

That's kind of exciting to me! And I just put that on there a year ago so....sweet!

In other news....

Suzanne's surgery went very well. The doctors got everything they anticipated getting (which was the active tumors) and it's my understanding they are very pleased with how it went and what her prognosis is from here on out.

Thank you all for your collective good thoughts and prayers for her.

Now, whoever keeps coming back here a hundred times a day and driving that little green number up higher....your check's in the mail.

9 comments:

elsie said...

great news about the surgery and CONGRATS Miss Uber blog hits!!! So fun!!! I'll send my address in a personal and confidential email to you directly...

Anonymous said...

Great news about Suzanne's surgery!

You have some amazing followers if I do say so myself. :-)

Anne H said...

Wow - blog hits -that's cuz you rock!

Lickety Splitter said...

Congrats! I'm overly grateful for my few visitors ;) I love a little company.

Good news about your friend! Let the happy begin!

clew said...

COOL! I only got like 21,000 in 5 years. I suck!

Of course, it may be many many more now ... I took the counter off when I switched templates and never got it back on.

Glad to hear Suzanne's okay. :)

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

Me, me, me, I dont think Ive given you my address!!! LOL. Good Job! Your a thrill to read!!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Glad I could assist in getting you the big numbers!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy your friend came through her surgery Ok!

Congrats on the blog hits!

Cher' Shots said...

Congrats on the numerous hits! Send them my direction ~ and SUPER news on Suzannes surgery.