Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Thoughts on Marriage


"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." - Sam Kinnison


"I'd marry again if I found a man who had 15 million and would sign over half of it to me before the marriage and guarantee he'd be dead within a year." - Bette Davis


"Ditto." - Julie Reeg


BTW...Happy Birthday, Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Joanie said...

I thought I wanted to get married again. After all, I was married for 23 years. I didn't know how to be single! Then I started getting alimony. Who needs marriage?

Anonymous said...

HA! I'm so ready to be married again! And did you see? Emily is engaged finally to Chuck!

Anonymous said...

LOL

true, so true

Anonymous said...

Today, Joe and I have been married for nine years. So, he took me to have a mammogram.......but he's such a sweetie that by the time my mammogram was done and I was walking out, several nurses wished me a happy anniversary. He has told everyone that will listen. THAT tells me more than if we'd gone dancing. lol

Velveteen Rabbit said...

Its my wedding anniversary tomorrow. It will be 23 years. 14 of them were happy or maybe I just hadn't had time to discover I wasn't yet.
Either way I haven't worn my wedding ring for 2 years 9 months...

Unknown said...

LOL...Thank You for the giggle today and happy Birthday Amanda!

gayle said...

This is my first and last!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Julie! You're the best!