Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Guess I'd better do an October post, eh?

I suck at blogging these days.

I have many times considered deleting my blog and putting it out of it's misery. After all, I haven't posted regularly for the past two years. I don't even think I have any followers left. LOL

OK there are two or three of you who still read me (thank you!) but everyone else has moved on.

And I don't blame them. Blogs are really kind of "so yesterday" now, aren't they? They were hot things to do for a couple of years but it seems now everybody just tweets and Facebooks anything they want known...

(Including me)

So since I have nothing new to report, I'll just post a few pictures of my favorite little girl, who is 5 months old now and 50 lbs and about halfway to her FULLY GROWN SIZE.

She's a beast.

And I fucking adore her.

 So enjoy these pics, and I'll be back in November with More Mora! haha


Happy October!

10 comments:

Tami Von Zalez said...

Such a pretty pup!

Well, you know you can run your blog through both Facebook and Twitter to post automatically.

Just sayin - keep on blogging on!

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Hey! I'm still here ... I let go of one blog (Living Boldly) ... but still post/write poetry (try) on Poetry Matters. Come visit.
http://woonietest.blogspot.com/

Your 'pup' is amazing!!!

Coffeypot said...

I'm here. I just thought you eloped and was married to Facebook. And NOTHING say loving like a good dog...soops...sorry...dawg.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Awww, so cute! Your baby has the cutest ears! I'm still blogging although not as often. Life happens. Sometimes you just have to lighten up and not worry so much about it.

Dana said...

And you even have at least one new follower who found you through google reader suggestions and enjoys finding a post from you there!

Allison said...

I'm still here! And I love those big floppy ears. <3

raydenzel1 said...

I think you just need a new reason to write. You will be fine!

SS+1 said...

Julie,
I totally empathize with your feeling of blogs being "so yesterday" with onslaught of social media outlets like facebook and twitter...but to me, there's nothing like being able to jot down your thoughts, feelings and emotions in a post that has an uncanny way of connecting with people who are mere strangers. I hope you keep it up, because I've loved reading your perspective the past few years!

SS+1

p.s. I'm totally on the same page as everyone else, your pup is ADORABLE!

Cajoh said...

I'm with you in the lack of posting department. It does make me wonder who even reads my blog anymore.

Stephanie said...

She is just adorable") So glad I checked in!