It's never too late to live happily ever after.
Your head fell off...right? I look forward to the day you start posting again. These one sentence posts aren't fair!!
this doesn't sound good - i have a feeling your romance is over. am i right? (hope not)
Yeah for happy! Enjoy!!
you sold your condo?stop being such a tease!!Jill from NY
You know....I really don't like these posts where you imply something and NEVER tell us what you're referring to. At all. Just sayin. I'll wait here.......
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your head fell off...right? I look forward to the day you start posting again. These one sentence posts aren't fair!!
this doesn't sound good - i have a feeling your romance is over. am i right? (hope not)
Yeah for happy! Enjoy!!
you sold your condo?
stop being such a tease!!
Jill from NY
You know....I really don't like these posts where you imply something and NEVER tell us what you're referring to. At all. Just sayin.
I'll wait here.......
Post a Comment