Julie, we used to be in contact and when I had to change my blogs name we lost touch. I still write on it just changed names and now I write another one too: This American Life! I am Mrs. Bowser and do not live in Munich, Germany, anymore but Manassas, VA. Moved over here 5 months ago as Christmas angel arriving just on time and got married on New years eve. I am so happy to read that you have found happiness and joy in your life. I am truly truly happy. Love form my heart to yours! Paula
4 comments:
I like'em roasted.
Filthy creatures.
I have first hand experience that this is true.
I loathe brids.
Julie, we used to be in contact and when I had to change my blogs name we lost touch. I still write on it just changed names and now I write another one too: This American Life! I am Mrs. Bowser and do not live in Munich, Germany, anymore but Manassas, VA. Moved over here 5 months ago as Christmas angel arriving just on time and got married on New years eve.
I am so happy to read that you have found happiness and joy in your life. I am truly truly happy. Love form my heart to yours!
Paula
Post a Comment