For those of you with iPhones, you know how easily the auto correct spelling feature can get you in trouble! Here's a few great examples of what can happen...
Have you had any funny missteps with your auto correct features?
OMG girl...hubby and I just about died while I was reading this! Hubs is crying....CRYING!! Lol..he's actually sending his sister a text with the link to your blog so she can ready them! I want to post the link on FB but I wont until you tell me it's ok.
LOL Those are hilarious!! My daughter has an iphone and inevitably it always auto corrects a wrong word. We usually end up having a pretty good laugh! :)
Feces Navidad made me really laugh out loud though!! lol
16 comments:
I got a huge kick out of the divorce/Disney mistake.
It happens to me all the time too. Damn iPhones.....
OMG girl...hubby and I just about died while I was reading this! Hubs is crying....CRYING!! Lol..he's actually sending his sister a text with the link to your blog so she can ready them! I want to post the link on FB but I wont until you tell me it's ok.
HILARIOUS!
LOL Those are hilarious!! My daughter has an iphone and inevitably it always auto corrects a wrong word. We usually end up having a pretty good laugh! :)
Feces Navidad made me really laugh out loud though!! lol
Dam, Jules. I haven't wept like that in months.
OMG THOSE WERE GREAT!! Thanks for the early morning laugh a thon!!!!
you are great!!
Love
Jill from frozen NY
It's all yours, Dee....
i simply cannot read your blog at work; i laugh too loud!
OH MY GAWD I laughed so hard on this!!!!!!!! This happens to me when I use the chat feature on my Touch on FB!!!
Oh.my.gosh! I am laughing so hard my cat is staring at me. Where did you find these?
This was so funny!
Talk about miss-communication. Is the i-phone actually programmed to (un)help people like that?
talk about laughing till you cant breath! awesome post!
OMGosh..I am still laughing! Thank you for the website...I have to post a few on my blog, too!
Happy Wednesday. :)
That was awesome! Nice post!
I really have tears in my eyes. I have an iPhone so it has happened to me as well, but these are priceless.
Post a Comment