It's never too late to live happily ever after.
Because of you and this damned website, I have had many, many episodes of uncontrollable laughter. Seriously, I can't go there when I am at work, I laugh so hard I cannot control myself. Thanks very much for hooking me up to this! :)
hahaha These are AWESOME! Thank you for the laugh this morning! :)
Nothing like a little sodomy after a bowl of Nazi ball soup.
...love it!! but like Jamie I cannot read at work because I get in trouble...and yes I hate the auto-correct feature also!!!
those were hilarious!
Those seriously crack me up!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Because of you and this damned website, I have had many, many episodes of uncontrollable laughter. Seriously, I can't go there when I am at work, I laugh so hard I cannot control myself. Thanks very much for hooking me up to this! :)
hahaha These are AWESOME! Thank you for the laugh this morning! :)
Nothing like a little sodomy after a bowl of Nazi ball soup.
...love it!! but like Jamie I cannot read at work because I get in trouble...and yes I hate the auto-correct feature also!!!
those were hilarious!
Those seriously crack me up!!!!
Post a Comment