It's never too late to live happily ever after.
But...but, she's never met me.
I want to hear the scoop on "your guy". Where did you meet him? If he's okay with your mom then I know he's okay for you! I'm so happy for you, Jules.
He's okay by me, too. Wish my mom could have seen how good Eddie is for me.
I am so happy for you and so glad your mom likes your guy!!
You seem SO happy! I'm absolutely thrilled for you.Hey, there's a chance I'll be driving through Columbus on my way back to Vegas--will probably get there late 10/30. I'll be with Lori and MOM--ha!!! I'll keep you posted!
I dedicated a song based on something you have written lately to you. i hope you like it.check it out on my blog tuesday tunes.Caorl-the gardener
That Guy? There is a guy! Life has been crazy for me over the past few months so I haven't popped in here as often as I should... And see what happened! Good for you! Now, TELL ALL!Annax
Post a Comment
7 comments:
But...but, she's never met me.
I want to hear the scoop on "your guy". Where did you meet him? If he's okay with your mom then I know he's okay for you! I'm so happy for you, Jules.
He's okay by me, too. Wish my mom could have seen how good Eddie is for me.
I am so happy for you and so glad your mom likes your guy!!
You seem SO happy! I'm absolutely thrilled for you.
Hey, there's a chance I'll be driving through Columbus on my way back to Vegas--will probably get there late 10/30. I'll be with Lori and MOM--ha!!!
I'll keep you posted!
I dedicated a song based on something you have written lately to you. i hope you like it.
check it out on my blog tuesday tunes.
Caorl-the gardener
That Guy? There is a guy! Life has been crazy for me over the past few months so I haven't popped in here as often as I should... And see what happened! Good for you! Now, TELL ALL!
Anna
x
Post a Comment