It's never too late to live happily ever after.
HaHaHa - I just went to the Gyn Doc on Monday!
LORD HELP US! LOL...I only have one remark!! If it is a woman tree, it is one OLD tree...the bark makes the who-ha look real wrinkled. hahaaa
Oh my Wow...LOL!
ohmy GODDDDDDDDDDDD
I wonder if I would get spliners if I...
Maybe that's just Mother Nature on a bad day???Whoooo!
Is this Mother Nature??? She looks old enough.
If that was in New York City there would be a never ending line with a condom machine next to it...and probably a timing meter !! LMAO Hysterical !
Cool site, I hadn't come across 47andstartingover.blogspot.com previously during my searches!Keep up the great work!
Hee hee he's taking a really close look they eh?? ;) Excellent !!
OMG!!! I was figuring out what it was before reading the post. I am lost for words haha!
O.M.G.!!!
Oh my. And what is that man doing so close? Pervert!
a tree inspectors dream
Ewww.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
HaHaHa - I just went to the Gyn Doc on Monday!
LORD HELP US! LOL...I only have one remark!! If it is a woman tree, it is one OLD tree...the bark makes the who-ha look real wrinkled. hahaaa
Oh my Wow...LOL!
oh
my
GODDDDDDDDDDDD
I wonder if I would get spliners if I...
Maybe that's just Mother Nature on a bad day???
Whoooo!
Is this Mother Nature??? She looks old enough.
If that was in New York City there would be a never ending line with a condom machine next to it...and probably a timing meter !! LMAO Hysterical !
Cool site, I hadn't come across 47andstartingover.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Keep up the great work!
Hee hee he's taking a really close look they eh?? ;)
Excellent !!
OMG!!! I was figuring out what it was before reading the post. I am lost for words haha!
O.M.G.!!!
Oh my. And what is that man doing so close? Pervert!
a tree inspectors dream
Ewww.
Post a Comment