It's never too late to live happily ever after.
OMG! How cute is that!?
yikes!~AM
Don't you just wish you could get that extreme in getting some people's attention?
That girls going to be Prom Queen.http://aprylsmindshowers.blogspot.com/
LOL
Oh geez! It took me a while to see exactly what she is doing. I could see my daughter doing that to her little brother. Poor kid!
LOL...that is priceless! Thanks for sharing.
yeah, there are some adult men I would like to do that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how funny!!!Jill from NY
LMAO! That is so funny I am actually crying from laughing.
Add this to the email I sent out today and you have the foundation of what makes a woman. The non-stop talking and have the man by the balls. Triffic!
Hey...........Thats what I do to get my husband attention!!!!
I can only imagine the poor little guy's reaction when he realized where the pain was coming from!
She already has a great command of the world around her.
Owww, indeed! Hi! I'm new to your blog and I wanted you to know I think it is just beautiful! I just love the puzzle theme, you've put it together so well!Thanks for the laugh, I'm your newest follower!
OMG LOVE IT!!!!AWESOMELY HILARIOUS!!!
That is awesome!!!!!!!She's going to be a very popular teenager!Secretia
And here I thought Asians were, uh, not that, uh, well endowed? At least she could FIND it. I mean....nevermind
Yup, she definitely has him by the balls.
Just don't know what to say!! Omg
Post a Comment
19 comments:
OMG! How cute is that!?
yikes!
~AM
Don't you just wish you could get that extreme in getting some people's attention?
That girls going to be Prom Queen.
http://aprylsmindshowers.blogspot.com/
LOL
Oh geez! It took me a while to see exactly what she is doing. I could see my daughter doing that to her little brother. Poor kid!
LOL...that is priceless! Thanks for sharing.
yeah, there are some adult men I would like to do that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how funny!!!
Jill from NY
LMAO! That is so funny I am actually crying from laughing.
Add this to the email I sent out today and you have the foundation of what makes a woman. The non-stop talking and have the man by the balls. Triffic!
Hey...........Thats what I do to get my husband attention!!!!
I can only imagine the poor little guy's reaction when he realized where the pain was coming from!
She already has a great command of the world around her.
Owww, indeed! Hi! I'm new to your blog and I wanted you to know I think it is just beautiful! I just love the puzzle theme, you've put it together so well!
Thanks for the laugh, I'm your newest follower!
OMG LOVE IT!!!!
AWESOMELY HILARIOUS!!!
That is awesome!!!!!!!
She's going to be a very popular teenager!
Secretia
And here I thought Asians were, uh, not that, uh, well endowed? At least she could FIND it. I mean....
nevermind
Yup, she definitely has him by the balls.
Just don't know what to say!! Omg
Post a Comment