Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me and other shameless self promotion!


I'm 51. Fuck it. I'e earned it!

So hey, my new fun in life is seeing how many celebrities I can get to tweet me! So far today I have Gretchen Rossi (from the Real Housewives of Orange County), Tabatha Coffey (my girl crush), , Penny Davidi (former contestant on The Next Food Network Star), and a retweet by Dean McDermott (of Tori & Dean fame).

And a few weeks ago, Kurt Sutter from Sons of Anarchy tweeted me, and I've exchanged several tweets with Trista Sutter from Bachelorette fame.

OMG and I just got a private message from Lisa Vanderpump (from RHOOC)saying "Same age as me! Happy B-day!"

I'm loving this! It way too much fun.

In other news....my honey got me the cutest gift today. He showed up at my office with balloons and flowers, and this turtle family music box that plays "Up Where We Belong". hahahahahaha It's hilarious.


I think I'm gonna keep that fella.

6 comments:

Dr. Penny said...

You're gonna WHAT that fella??? You didn't make that clear!!! So, now you guys are doing it up high? I am so lost......Happy Birthday to my BFF -- stay healthy so you can take care of me in my old age!!

Helen said...

You are one in a kabillion! Happy Birthday Julie ....

Anonymous said...

awwww he is a keeper!!you sure he doesnt have a friend/brother that is available???? PLLLEEASSEEEEE I am getting quite lonely...

anyway, Happy Birthday AGAIN!! and I am right behind you, I will be 51in May, on mothers day, the two days I hate the most all wrapped up in one, at least I get to get it over with with one BANG!!

Jill from IT'S TO FUCKING HOT NY

Tana said...

Happy Birthday, Julie....Yeah, it sure makes it nice when the guy in your life treats you great.

Stephanie said...

LOL you are a girl having fun!! Love your twitter updates! Does this not make you a celeb by association?

Happy Birthday!

Roe said...

This is my very first visit to your blog, and I will be back often. Happy Birthday, you are looking fabulous!!