Wednesday, September 28, 2011

No, we didn't get rich or married...

But we had a blast in Vegas anyway!

Here's a few little gems for your viewing pleasure.

How I missed my palm trees:


The start of many self portraits!


Michael and Budda:


We went to Paris:


The Faux Eiffel Tower:


In front of the water wall at Aria:


The view from our room at Aria:


The view from our room at M:


The pool at M. It was 104 and hot as hell!


Self explanatory. :)


Clouds over the mountains. It was so pretty, the picture does it no justice:


Dr. Penny and Ed arrive! I miss her so much, she's been my BFF for 30 years, and I haven't seen her in a year. I literally cried while hugging her.


Hot babes at the pool. This was a few drinks in. Haha We were drinking Tropical Dreams (some sort of massive rum concoction) in 32 oz. glasses. In the desert sun. Calculate for yourself how smashed these two ladies were by 4pm.


Me and honey:


On our way to dinner, it started to rain but there was a beautiful rainbow:


Four Bitchin Babes....Linda Lou, Dr. Penny, me and Darlene. Yes, Penny and I are still drunk. Why do you ask?


Michael at Hoover Dam He's Hot. :)


Us with the new bridge at Hoover:


Hot guy with rocks:


Michael after winning $1,000 on penny slots!


This picture cracks me up. He had just said something funny to her, and she burst out laughing right as I snapped their picture. It had to do with foreplay. Go figure.


No trip to Vegas is complete without a picture at this sign:


So there you have it, our Vegas pictorial. Michael did stand up with Linda Lou on Sunday night, which was a lot of fun. We had a great time on the trip, just didn't have enough time to see everything I wanted to show him.

Guess we'll have to go back again.....

8 comments:

Dr. Penny said...

I am so glad you made the trip and we could coordinate all this. What a blast! More memories to add to the collection we will refer to as old ladies someday. The only down side is that the time together reminded me how much I miss you....

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Yep, you'll definitely have to come back...

Joel Momberg said...

Love your site and nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Pop on over if you'd like to participate, otherwise, no worries. www.iwasbornveryyoung.com :)

Beau's Mom said...

You didn't have time to show him everything you wanted to......I would have thought by now he would have SEEN everything you wanted to show him....oh, you were talking about Vegas...sorry.

I'm sure you remembered to mention my manuscript to Vegas Linda Lou. You couldn't have forgotten anything THAT important, right?

nevermind.

Naughty kitty said...

Looks like a beautiful trip!

JerZey Girl said...

Looks like a beautiful trip!

Danica said...

Looks like you ladies had a fabulous time!!!

Danica said...

Looks like you ladies had a fabulous time!