Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Three weeks from tomorrow....


Hey baby let's go to Vegas....bet on love and let it ride...

Woohoo! Fun times with Linda Lou, Dr. Penny, and hopefully Darlene as well! I can't wait. Michael has never been to Vegas so it will be fun to show him around and see it through virgin eyes!

Other than that, nothing much to report or update you on. Jordan goes back to school this weekend, we are moving him on Sunday. It's funny, a year ago I was a pretty nervous Mom about this whole empty nest thing, but I got used to it pretty quick. Then he came home for summer and it was a whole new adjustment back to having him in the house full time! And now I've just gotten used to that, and he's leaving again....

So tell me what's been going on in your lives? I feel so bad that I haven't been blogging much at all recently. I always have good intentions, but bad follow through. Seems like something always takes precedence....


7 comments:

Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

Ooohhh Vegas!!! I love Vegas! I'm so jealous.

Danica said...

I can't believe he's never been to Vegas!!!

King of New York Hacks said...

Well, Vegas is something he will not soon forget ;)

Fragrant Liar said...

*sniff* I'm jealous you're going to Vegas again. Without me.

Noofy said...

It's been almost twelve years since I've been to Vegas. Went for a NASCAR race in March. It was the coldest day in Vegas history, 34 degrees (for that date). I packed shorts and t-shirts (it was suppose to be in the 80s). What fun, so much to do, so little time! Anyone who doesn't enjoy Vegas must have locked themself in their hotel room! Have a blast!!!

gayle said...

I know you all are going to have a wonderful time in Vegas!

I have good intentions to post but then I just get too tired and don't feel like it.

ModernMom said...

He's never been to Vegas! Oh I bet you and Linda Lou teach him a thing of two:)