Friday, July 8, 2011

If you follow my buddy Dana at Life Is Good....



STOP right now.

She's no longer there.

(No, she didn't kick the bucket, for God's sake. She's just not blogging on her own blog anymore. LOL)

She was hacked, hijacked, whatever you want to call it, but her blog and email and all kinds of things were taken over by family fucktards people who had no business in her business.

She has a new blog now, so even if you see posts on Life Is Good, it's not her. So don't comment because she won't see them.

In an effort to protect my buddy, I will not post her new blog here. However if you are a follower and want to follow the new one, if you leave me a comment with your email address, I will make sure she gets a hold of you to hook you up.

Nobody deserves the crap she has been going through with "family", but like the Dana we all know and love, she's handling it with class, dignity, and a loaded .22 semiautomatic.

I kid, I kid.

It's a frickin shotgun. Don't mess with her, people.

Have a great weekend, all!


11 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

Good.
"They" have already found her new blog (Thank you Google) but they can't comment and can't hack it so that is better than nothing

Mindy said...

I was following her and loved it. Would you mind letting her know I'd like to keep up with her and Joe again? Hate this is happening to them.
melindaf67@gmail.com

Lorraine said...

I was wondering what the heck was going on. Please tell her Lorraine was asking about her. And thanks for posting this Julie.

Ginger said...

I can't believe what the jerks are doing to her. Someone sent me her new blog but I think I accidently deleted the address, but I should be able to find it. thanks.
I just read The blog fodder's comment...they found her already? how is that possible? She should go private.

Beau's Mom said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Fragrant Liar said...

Fuck them. Send me her new link, sister. fragrantliar@gmail.com

Beau's Mom said...

They found me AGAIN! But LIFE IS GOOD has finally been shut down.

My "new" followers also got deleted from my NEW blog and I'm getting OFFICIAL looking sites saying I need to inform them of my password.

nuh huh.

Tacky44 said...

Sorry shes having all these problems.
I would love her new blog.
auditor44@yahoo.com

Joanie said...

Yes, please tell Dana that I'd like to follow. I am joanie6726@comcast.net We were emailing back and forth last week, and frankly, I'm not even sure if that was her (I think it was). I also deleted her from my facebook page because I know for a fact, one of the Danas was NOT her (the one where she's listed as a widow is definitely not her) To be safe, I deleted them both. Fucktard is a perfect word for them. Please tell her, my Facebook name is Joanie Mack.

Thanks Julie! You're a great friend!

Gaston Studio said...

So sorry to hear this. Tell Dana to email me at jggaston@yahoo.com... please.

Rita said...

YEAH! I've missed Dana. I tried sending her an email, but didn't know if that got hacked also.

It's amazing that some people have such hatred and so little to occupy their miserable life that they need to invade Dana and Joe's life.

Thankfully she's escaped.

Dana: If you're reading, PLEASE send me a link to your new site at grantraf@yahoo.com.